Participation and Eligibility
- One of our academic team at Oxford International in the UK will visit your school to assess your suitability for the competition and present the program to your students.
- Select between 5-20 of your most gifted students to form your ‘Masters’ team.
- Students must be between 16-18 years of age and still enrolled at high school.
- They should have a minimum of B2 in their English level.
- Choose a dedicated, committed member of the teaching staff, who has a very high level of English.
- Complete the registration form and return to Matt Hird at firstname.lastname@example.org